MacB Donates $15K to Honor Flight
Honor Flight, a non profit organization, honors America’s veterans by flying them to visit Washington, DC to reflect at their memorials. Top priority is given to the senior veterans – WW II survivors along with those other veterans that may be terminally ill. In an unprecedented move, MacAulay-Brown President, Charlie Schwegman, offered $2500 to kick off a fundraiser at MacB, where employees would participate to collect funds to sponsor a full flight of Veterans. Over the course of a two-week period, employees challenged themselves to collect more than $10,000 dollars, in the hopes of sponsoring 40 veterans to see their memorials. The final results were outstanding. On Wednesday, May 16, a check, in the amount of $15,000 dollars was presented, to Honor Flight founder, Earl Morse. Overall, MacB will enable 60 veterans to enjoy an expense paid trip to D.C. Schwegman, hopes “that MacB is just the first, in a long line of corporations” that donate to Honor Flght. “Part of the reason we (MacB) did this was to encourage other companies to do the same thing.”
Lastest News and Events
- Intelligence Community News: MTEQ teams with MacB on DIA HELIOS contract win
- New Enlighten Tools Make it Easier to Identify Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Launches Tool To Faster Detect Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner