MacB in the News
MacB Employee Named Treasurer of Dayton NCMA Chapter
Long-time employee Jayne L. Bryant, who works as Contracts Manager at the Corporate Headquarters office of MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) in Dayton, Ohio, was recently named Treasurer of the Dayton Chapter of the National Contract Management Association (NCMA). All 2016-2017 officers were sworn in during a chapter training session on Wednesday, August 24.
The Dayton Chapter of NCMA provides a variety of professional continuing education, training, leadership development, and networking opportunities to government and industry contract management professionals within the area of Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and surrounding communities.
As Chapter Treasurer, Ms. Bryant is now responsible for effectively managing and maintaining accurate records of all chapter finances. Those duties include executing signatory authority for banking purposes, receiving organizational income, and making deposits in a financial institution approved by the Board of Directors. Monthly financial reports are also required.
Additionally, she must pay all accounts in a timely manner, maintain and distribute all petty cash funds, collect and disburse money for meals and other charges at all planned Dayton Chapter events, and ensure that collections/payments are reflected in formal reports of receipts and expenditures.
“I really enjoy being actively involved in NCMA functions, and especially in my role as Dayton Chapter Treasurer,” said Bryant. “It offers a great opportunity to network across the spectrum with other government and industry contracting officers outside of my normal work responsibilities.”
Lastest News and Events
- Military Embedded Systems: AFRL taps MacB to conduct & mature research on advanced sensors, EW technologies
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting develops cyber learning engine to detect unknown threats
- WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for Air Force Research Lab
- MacB Announces Exceptional First-Half Results for 2018
- WashingtonExec: $300M in Contracts for MacB So Far in 2018 Thanks to Big DOD Deals