MacB in the News
MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon
More than 100 employees, family members, and volunteers from MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), an Alion company, participated in the 22nd Annual Air Force Marathon on the weekend of September 14-15 in Dayton, Ohio. Over 15,000 runners, walkers, and spectators from all 50 states, and 10 foreign countries, took part in four main races including the 26.2 mile marathon, a half marathon, 10K race, and a 5K race sponsored by Wright State University.
The full marathon navigated through historical places on Wright-Patterson Air Force Base including the National Museum, the Air Force Institute of Technology, Air Force Material Command Headquarters, the Wright-Patterson AFB Flight Line, Huffman Prairie Flying Field and the Wright Brothers Memorial Monument.
MacB employees have participated in every Air Force Marathon since the program’s inception in 1997. In fact, service and community involvement are engrained into the company’s culture with active fundraising and charitable events, philanthropic donations/scholarships, volunteer work, and company-sponsored mentoring programs.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners with BAE Systems on US Army Intelligence Contract
- MacB HR Experts Selected for National Steering Committee and Regional Panel
- The Journal of Electronic Defense (AOC) Magazine: Thinking Through Collaborative Electronic Warfare
- WashingtonExec: EXECUTIVE PERSPECTIVE: Top 5 Things on the Minds of GovCon Execs: Sid Fuchs
- Enlighten Demos Artificial Intelligence Capabilities at DoD AI Industry Day