MacB Employees Win Electronic Warfare (EW) Awards
On June 3, several MacB employees in Dayton, OH were recognized by the Kittyhawk Chapter of the Association of Old Crows (AOC) for their contributions to EW over the past year. The AOC is the primary professional association for those engaged in R&D related to EW and Information Operations. The MacB employees recognized included Charlie Schwegman (Executive Management Award); Steve Tourangeau and Rich Killmeyer (Joint Services Award); Don Sedor (EW Training Award); and Robert Heath, who shared the Logistics Award with Steve Miller, one of our Government customers. MacB was founded 30 years ago in Dayton, OH as an EW company and has retained this heritage, while expanding into other areas vital to our national defense.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With Engility on USAF Weapons Simulation Contract
- MacB Technical Expert Highlighting FPGA Design Recovery at Upcoming Conference
- MacB Awarded $37M Cybersecurity and Information Systems Task Order
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Cyber, Information Systems Task Order
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Named One of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces in 2017 by The Baltimore Sun Media Group