MacB Employees Win Electronic Warfare (EW) Awards
On June 3, several MacB employees in Dayton, OH were recognized by the Kittyhawk Chapter of the Association of Old Crows (AOC) for their contributions to EW over the past year. The AOC is the primary professional association for those engaged in R&D related to EW and Information Operations. The MacB employees recognized included Charlie Schwegman (Executive Management Award); Steve Tourangeau and Rich Killmeyer (Joint Services Award); Don Sedor (EW Training Award); and Robert Heath, who shared the Logistics Award with Steve Miller, one of our Government customers. MacB was founded 30 years ago in Dayton, OH as an EW company and has retained this heritage, while expanding into other areas vital to our national defense.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB HR Experts Selected for National Steering Committee and Regional Panel
- The Journal of Electronic Defense (AOC) Magazine: Thinking Through Collaborative Electronic Warfare
- WashingtonExec: EXECUTIVE PERSPECTIVE: Top 5 Things on the Minds of GovCon Execs: Sid Fuchs
- Enlighten Demos Artificial Intelligence Capabilities at DoD AI Industry Day
- Intelligence Community News: MTEQ teams with MacB on DIA HELIOS contract win