MacB Employees Win Electronic Warfare (EW) Awards
On June 3, several MacB employees in Dayton, OH were recognized by the Kittyhawk Chapter of the Association of Old Crows (AOC) for their contributions to EW over the past year. The AOC is the primary professional association for those engaged in R&D related to EW and Information Operations. The MacB employees recognized included Charlie Schwegman (Executive Management Award); Steve Tourangeau and Rich Killmeyer (Joint Services Award); Don Sedor (EW Training Award); and Robert Heath, who shared the Logistics Award with Steve Miller, one of our Government customers. MacB was founded 30 years ago in Dayton, OH as an EW company and has retained this heritage, while expanding into other areas vital to our national defense.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon