MacB in the News
MacB Hosts Guest Speaker Frank Finelli, Managing Director of The Carlyle Group, on Second Day of Leadership Conference
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) hosted a three-day Leadership Conference from May 9-11 in Columbus, Ohio with 70 MacB Senior Executives, Advisors, Directors and Managers in attendance. Highlighting the event were presentations by three nationally-recognized guest speakers that included Frank Finelli, Managing Director of The Carlyle Group.
Mr. Finelli presented “An Investor Perspective on Creating Value” that addressed the Department of Defense budget and forecast, including a generalized breakdown of military, equipment and infrastructure spending. He also discussed DoD funding on civilian personnel and the challenges associated with the U.S. Labor Market, especially when recruiting technically-skilled employees.
Mr. Finelli is a distinguished graduate of the U.S. Military Academy. He holds a Master of Sciences with dual concentrations in Finance and Operations Research from the Sloan School of Management at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and a Master of Military Arts in Strategy from U.S. Army Command and General Staff College. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and member of the CFA Society of Washington, DC.
To learn more about MacB customers, product solutions and advanced engineering services, CLICK HERE.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Awarded Prime Contract for U.S. Cyber Command
- MacB Adds Next Generation Cyber Mission Tools to Deployment Framework
- WashingtonExec: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Wins U.S. Cyber Command Contract
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting awarded USCYBERCOM prime contract
- MacB Promotes Duane Shugars to Senior Vice President and General Manager