MacB is a Winner on $50 Billion Alliant Effort
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) was awarded a U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Alliant contract to deliver cost-effective information technology solutions to the U.S. federal government for improved service and increased efficiency. Services provided could include project management, business process redesign, systems engineering, and integration, information assurance, software engineering, training, and research and development of emerging technologies. MacB is one of 59 companies that received awards under the Alliant government wide acquisition contract. Alliant’s ceiling is valued at up to $50 billion for all task order awards over five base years with one, five-year option. “This is a great win for MacB! It will give us the opportunity to showcase the tremendous IT support and technology that we bring to our federal customers. This win will also allow MacB to demonstrate the responsiveness and agility that a company of our size brings to a contract like this,” said, MacAulay-Brown President, Charlie Schwegman.
Lastest News and Events
- ExecutiveBiz: AWS Certifies Enlighten IT Consulting as Cloud Managed Service Provider; Dave Levy Quoted
- Alion Announces Platinum Sponsorship of GTC DC 2018: Bringing Practical Artificial Intelligence Solutions to Government at the Premier GPU Conference
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference
- MacB Wins Spot on $500M HELIOS Contract for the Defense Intelligence Agency