MacB Lands $15.3 Million Task Order
MacAulay-Brown Inc. was awarded a competitive task order for $15.3 million, Under the USAMS II contract with USSTRATCOM. The period of performance is from 1 Feb 2010 to the end of Government Fiscal 2010, plus 3 one-year options. Under this contract MacB will provide all source analyst support for USSTRATCOM.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Technical Expert to Present FPGA Assurance Whitepaper at GOMACTech
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Awarded Prime Contract for U.S. Cyber Command
- MacB Adds Next Generation Cyber Mission Tools to Deployment Framework
- WashingtonExec: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Wins U.S. Cyber Command Contract
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting awarded USCYBERCOM prime contract