MacB in the News
MacB Represented at Huntsville Breakfast Event
Michael Overfelt, Senior Director for MacB’s Mission Systems Group (MSG), recently attended a breakfast event sponsored by the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Small Business Advocacy Council (SBAC). The event was held on June 25, 2015 at the Jackson Conference Center in Huntsville, Alabama. The guest speaker during the breakfast was Rear Admiral Steven Smith, USN (Ret.), Director of Disaster, Planning and Risk Management for the U.S. Small Business Administration.
SBAC holds the meeting twice per year (June and December) so that small businesses in the area can conduct informal networking sessions, and exchange business capabilities and contact information with MDA prime contractors. MacB was invited to become a member of the MDA SBAC earlier this year and has been an active participant.
“The event was well attended, with more than 200 professionals participating,” said Senior Director Michael Overfelt. “Being a member of the MDA SBAC provides us with great ability to network and potentially partner with small businesses within the greater Huntsville/Redstone Arsenal area. We are preparing for our next event in August with 400 to 600 small business representatives expected to attend.”
To learn more about the services funded in part by the U.S. Small Business Administration, visit www.wbcna.org.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB HR Experts Selected for National Steering Committee and Regional Panel
- The Journal of Electronic Defense (AOC) Magazine: Thinking Through Collaborative Electronic Warfare
- WashingtonExec: EXECUTIVE PERSPECTIVE: Top 5 Things on the Minds of GovCon Execs: Sid Fuchs
- Enlighten Demos Artificial Intelligence Capabilities at DoD AI Industry Day
- Intelligence Community News: MTEQ teams with MacB on DIA HELIOS contract win