MacB in the News
MacB Sponsors Inaugural WashingtonExec Leadership Event Featuring Keynote Speaker General Michael V. Hayden
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) sponsored on Tuesday, May 3 the inaugural event of the WashingtonExec Leadership Series featuring keynote speaker General Michael V. Hayden (USAF, Ret), the former Director of the National Security Agency and Central Intelligence Agency. General Hayden, author of the recent book “Playing to the Edge: American Intelligence in the Age of Terror”, spoke on his experiences in leading these agencies during the post 9/11 build-up to fight the Global War on Terrorism.
The midday event, hosted by WashingtonExec, kicked off with a VIP reception in the Colonnade Room at The Ritz-Carlton in Tysons Corner, Virginia. MacB President and CEO Sidney E. Fuchs welcomed guests and introduced Dr. John Hillen, the author of a recent review of General Hayden’s book, who then introduced General Hayden to the audience. Following the full program, General Hayden was presented with the WashingtonExec Luminary Award and guests were invited to participate in a book signing.
To learn more about WashingtonExec, CLICK HERE.
Lastest News and Events
- Military Embedded Systems: AFRL taps MacB to conduct & mature research on advanced sensors, EW technologies
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting develops cyber learning engine to detect unknown threats
- WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for Air Force Research Lab
- MacB Announces Exceptional First-Half Results for 2018
- WashingtonExec: $300M in Contracts for MacB So Far in 2018 Thanks to Big DOD Deals