MacB Team to Offer C-130 Center Wing Box Rehab Solution
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) of Dayton, OH, TIMCO Aviation Services (TIMCO) of Greensboro, NC, and Kellstrom Defense Aerospace, Inc. (Kellstrom) of Miramar, FL, have strategically teamed to offer a proven, affordable C-130 Center Wing Box (CWB) Rehabilitation solution tailored for foreign military C-130 aircraft. This modification will extend the service life for an additional 35,000 Equivalent Baseline Hours without recurring fatigue inspections or flight restrictions. Team members have previously accomplished this work on 123 C-130A models, and several of these models are still in service today. As the prime, MacB will provide program management and engineering leadership based on its 28 years of experience supporting aviation programs. TIMCO Aviation Services, a leading aviation Modification, Repair and Overhaul company in the US, will provide the modification facilities and touch labor. Kellstrom, a globally recognized aviation supply chain management company, will supply all new material for the center wing rehabilitation. The rehabilitation of the first CWB has commenced in order to help solve this time critical problem for foreign military C-130 aircraft.
Lastest News and Events
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA
- 2019 Spring Job Fair - University of Dayton
- Sid Fuchs Named Chief Operating Officer of Alion Science and Technology