MacB Wins $14 Million Dollar CAAS III Task
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) was awarded an Air Combat Command Contract Advisory and Assistance Services III (CAAS III) task order valued at $14 Million. The award for this task order, supporting the Air Force Global Cyber Integration Center (GCIC), was announced on Thursday, 30 October 2008. Mr. Charlie Schwegman, President of MacB, stated, “This is a key win for MacB and it will allow us to continue our support to the command and control (C2) community and enhances our growing involvement with cyber warfare.” This GCIC task provides engineering, technical, operations and administrative support for the Cyber Hot Bench (previously Combined Air Operations Center eXperimental (CAOC-X)) at Langley AFB, VA.
GCIC Hot Bench is the eighth task order that MacB has won under CAAS III. The CAAS III contract runs from August 2007 to August 2012 and may be used by ACC bases, tenant organizations on ACC bases and ACC units worldwide.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Named One of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces in 2017 by The Baltimore Sun Media Group
- MacB Announces Record-Setting Year for Contract Awards in 2017
- WashingtonExec: MacB Sets New Personal Best For Contract Awards in 2017
- TECHEXPO Job Fair in McLean, VA
- Expo Experts Job Fair at WFPAB in Dayton