MacB Wins $23M Air Force Research Lab Contract
The Air Force Research Laboratory Sensors Directorate has awarded a five-year contract to MacAulay-Brown, Inc., (MacB) a Dayton, OH company, for the Characterization, Archival, and Distribution of Data for Image Exploitation Systems (CADDIES) Program. Program tasks will involve research and understanding of data/knowledge management, collaborative environments, computational engineering, and sensor system performance modeling, simulation environments, and demonstrations.
The effort will advance current database techniques, develop and acquire new and innovative data manipulation tools, provide web-site enhancements, distributed web-based data dissemination, provide parallel image processing, and integrate the Lab’s Sensor Data Management System (SDMS) with other applicable systems enabling Automatic Target Recognition and Sensor Fusion (ATR/SF) technology advancements.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB HR Experts Selected for National Steering Committee and Regional Panel
- The Journal of Electronic Defense (AOC) Magazine: Thinking Through Collaborative Electronic Warfare
- WashingtonExec: EXECUTIVE PERSPECTIVE: Top 5 Things on the Minds of GovCon Execs: Sid Fuchs
- Enlighten Demos Artificial Intelligence Capabilities at DoD AI Industry Day
- Intelligence Community News: MTEQ teams with MacB on DIA HELIOS contract win