MacB Wins $23M Air Force Research Lab Contract
The Air Force Research Laboratory Sensors Directorate has awarded a five-year contract to MacAulay-Brown, Inc., (MacB) a Dayton, OH company, for the Characterization, Archival, and Distribution of Data for Image Exploitation Systems (CADDIES) Program. Program tasks will involve research and understanding of data/knowledge management, collaborative environments, computational engineering, and sensor system performance modeling, simulation environments, and demonstrations.
The effort will advance current database techniques, develop and acquire new and innovative data manipulation tools, provide web-site enhancements, distributed web-based data dissemination, provide parallel image processing, and integrate the Lab’s Sensor Data Management System (SDMS) with other applicable systems enabling Automatic Target Recognition and Sensor Fusion (ATR/SF) technology advancements.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Spot on $28B DOD Information Analysis Center Contract