MacB Wins 2nd Largest Services Contract In DoD
The Air Force announced on 14 July 2008, that MacAulay-Brown (MacB) was one of 4 small business winners along with 7 large business winners awarded a performance based Contract Field Teams (CFT) indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) contract with an overall maximum ceiling of $10.2 billion. The contract will start on 1 October 2008. MacB President, Charlie Schwegman, said “this is a brand new, seven year, Prime contract for us with a new customer and a very large ceiling.” Small business work on this contract will be performed at multiple locations within the continental United States that employs 50 person contractor field teams or less. The CFT mission is to provide an extension to the DoD’s maintenance capability. The CFT program provides supplemental organizational, field & depot level maintenance, modification, and repair support and is used by DoD, other Federal agencies, and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) customers. MacB’s CFT Program Management Office will be based in Warner Robins, GA.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB to Host Fourth Annual Oktoberfest Celebration at Dayton Headquarters
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Subcontract To Support Army Electronic RD&E Headquarters
- MacB SVP Funds Historic European Tour for U.S. Air Force Academy Cadets
- MacB Announces Additional Classified Contract Wins for Third Quarter
- MacB Band Performs Classic Rock at 2017 Spookstock Musical Event