MacB Wins $8.3M Dollar Silver Flag Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Training CAAS III Task
Headquarters Air Combat Command, Acquisition Management and Integration Center (ACC AMIC) awarded a four year, $8.3M task order under the CAAS III contract to MacB’s Emergency Management and Training Support Programs Division on 22 Sep 08. MacAulay-Brown Inc. (MacB), teaming with AT-Solutions, will provide 14 subject matter experts to the Silver Flag Exercise Site to consolidate EOD pre-deployment training into a single, state-of-the-art, Overseas Contingency Operations, pre-deployment training venue. The MacB team will design, develop, implement, and sustain a highly specialized program of instruction. Training will focus on enemy tactics, techniques and procedures, Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), and tactical combat skills to meet pre-deployment training requirements for personnel deploying in support of the Overseas Contingency Operations. Training objectives and requirements will be taught and exercised based on the deploying team’s specific EOD mission. The three-week (21-day) training cycle will guide EOD warfighters through one week of advanced EOD skills, one week of combat tactics and lifesaving skills, and conclude with a challenging, 4-day field training exercise.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB HR Experts Selected for National Steering Committee and Regional Panel
- The Journal of Electronic Defense (AOC) Magazine: Thinking Through Collaborative Electronic Warfare
- WashingtonExec: EXECUTIVE PERSPECTIVE: Top 5 Things on the Minds of GovCon Execs: Sid Fuchs
- Enlighten Demos Artificial Intelligence Capabilities at DoD AI Industry Day
- Intelligence Community News: MTEQ teams with MacB on DIA HELIOS contract win