MacB wins $9.8 Million dollar Senior Consulting and Specialized Technical Support (SCSTS) contract for AFRL
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) was awarded a Headquarters Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) Advisory and Assistance Services contract valued at $9,800,000. The firm-fixed price contract authorizes authorize senior consulting and specialized technical support for a variety of services related to the air and weapons division, the space and missile division as well as the strategic planning and transformation division. Capitalizing on a collaborative team of experts with focused and unique experience, MacB will satisfy requirements associated with base realignment and closure, systems engineering, program management, test, archival services, corporate development, organizational process analysis and process improvements. The SCSTS contract runs from Jan 2009 to Jan 2012. ASC/AQZCA, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio is the contracting activity (FA8622-09-D-8000).
Lastest News and Events
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Named One of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces in 2017 by The Baltimore Sun Media Group
- MacB Announces Record-Setting Year for Contract Awards in 2017
- WashingtonExec: MacB Sets New Personal Best For Contract Awards in 2017
- TECHEXPO Job Fair in McLean, VA
- Expo Experts Job Fair at WFPAB in Dayton