MacB Wins ACC Task Order Valued at $26 Million
Announced on Thursday, May 8, 2008, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. won the Air Combat Command Contract Advisory and Assistance Services III (CAAS III) Task Order Valued at $26 Million. Supporting the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI), this task provides counter intelligence analyst support to AFOSI Region 2 including overseas support in Qatar, Iraq, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates. Mr. Charlie Schwegman, President of MacB, stated, “This is a key win for MacB and will allow us to continue to support the warfighter and our nation’s Global War on Terrorism.” MacB has won two other CAAS III task orders supporting Headquarters, Air Combat Command at Langley AFB, VA. CAAS III runs from August 2007 to August 2012 and may be used by ACC bases, tenant organizations on ACC bases and ACC units worldwide. The MacB Team includes: Lockheed Martin, ManTech, LMI, ARA/Broadspere, PE Systems, ANSER, Pioneer Technologies, The Analysis Group, dNovus RDI, DP Technologies, Phantom-Eagle, Gemini Industries, Alion, The Durango Group, Craig Technologies, Odyssey, Jorge Scientific, OPTEC Solutions, USfalcon and INTECON.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With Engility on USAF Weapons Simulation Contract
- MacB Technical Expert Highlighting FPGA Design Recovery at Upcoming Conference
- MacB Awarded $37M Cybersecurity and Information Systems Task Order
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Cyber, Information Systems Task Order
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Named One of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces in 2017 by The Baltimore Sun Media Group