MacB Wins ACC Task Order Valued at $26 Million
Announced on Thursday, May 8, 2008, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. won the Air Combat Command Contract Advisory and Assistance Services III (CAAS III) Task Order Valued at $26 Million. Supporting the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI), this task provides counter intelligence analyst support to AFOSI Region 2 including overseas support in Qatar, Iraq, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates. Mr. Charlie Schwegman, President of MacB, stated, “This is a key win for MacB and will allow us to continue to support the warfighter and our nation’s Global War on Terrorism.” MacB has won two other CAAS III task orders supporting Headquarters, Air Combat Command at Langley AFB, VA. CAAS III runs from August 2007 to August 2012 and may be used by ACC bases, tenant organizations on ACC bases and ACC units worldwide. The MacB Team includes: Lockheed Martin, ManTech, LMI, ARA/Broadspere, PE Systems, ANSER, Pioneer Technologies, The Analysis Group, dNovus RDI, DP Technologies, Phantom-Eagle, Gemini Industries, Alion, The Durango Group, Craig Technologies, Odyssey, Jorge Scientific, OPTEC Solutions, USfalcon and INTECON.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB to Host Fourth Annual Oktoberfest Celebration at Dayton Headquarters
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Subcontract To Support Army Electronic RD&E Headquarters
- MacB SVP Funds Historic European Tour for U.S. Air Force Academy Cadets
- MacB Announces Additional Classified Contract Wins for Third Quarter
- MacB Band Performs Classic Rock at 2017 Spookstock Musical Event