MacB Wins AF Contract for Sensor Technology Assessment and Evaluation Research Methodology (STEM)
The AF Research Laboratory (AFRL) at Wright-Patterson AFB has awarded a five year, $17,450,000 ID/IQ task order research contract to MacAulay-Brown, Inc., (MacB) a Dayton, OH company. Under this effort, MacB will conduct research that engages assessment/evaluation methodologies for new and innovative layered sensing techniques, concepts, and technologies that provide potential solution options to meet urgent war fighter requirements. This effort will address the timely evolution of key sensor technology applications across all phases of Science and Technology (S&T) research, weapon system development and operational assessments. AFRL/PKDA, Bldg. 167, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio, is the contracting activity.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB to Host Fourth Annual Oktoberfest Celebration at Dayton Headquarters
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Subcontract To Support Army Electronic RD&E Headquarters
- MacB SVP Funds Historic European Tour for U.S. Air Force Academy Cadets
- MacB Announces Additional Classified Contract Wins for Third Quarter
- MacB Band Performs Classic Rock at 2017 Spookstock Musical Event