MacB Wins AF Contract for Sensor Technology Assessment and Evaluation Research Methodology (STEM)
The AF Research Laboratory (AFRL) at Wright-Patterson AFB has awarded a five year, $17,450,000 ID/IQ task order research contract to MacAulay-Brown, Inc., (MacB) a Dayton, OH company. Under this effort, MacB will conduct research that engages assessment/evaluation methodologies for new and innovative layered sensing techniques, concepts, and technologies that provide potential solution options to meet urgent war fighter requirements. This effort will address the timely evolution of key sensor technology applications across all phases of Science and Technology (S&T) research, weapon system development and operational assessments. AFRL/PKDA, Bldg. 167, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio, is the contracting activity.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With Engility on USAF Weapons Simulation Contract
- MacB Technical Expert Highlighting FPGA Design Recovery at Upcoming Conference
- MacB Awarded $37M Cybersecurity and Information Systems Task Order
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Cyber, Information Systems Task Order
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Named One of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces in 2017 by The Baltimore Sun Media Group