MacB Wins AF Contract for Sensor Technology Assessment and Evaluation Research Methodology (STEM)
The AF Research Laboratory (AFRL) at Wright-Patterson AFB has awarded a five year, $17,450,000 ID/IQ task order research contract to MacAulay-Brown, Inc., (MacB) a Dayton, OH company. Under this effort, MacB will conduct research that engages assessment/evaluation methodologies for new and innovative layered sensing techniques, concepts, and technologies that provide potential solution options to meet urgent war fighter requirements. This effort will address the timely evolution of key sensor technology applications across all phases of Science and Technology (S&T) research, weapon system development and operational assessments. AFRL/PKDA, Bldg. 167, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio, is the contracting activity.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Spot on $28B DOD Information Analysis Center Contract