MacB Wins AF Contract for Sensor Technology Assessment and Evaluation Research Methodology (STEM)
The AF Research Laboratory (AFRL) at Wright-Patterson AFB has awarded a five year, $17,450,000 ID/IQ task order research contract to MacAulay-Brown, Inc., (MacB) a Dayton, OH company. Under this effort, MacB will conduct research that engages assessment/evaluation methodologies for new and innovative layered sensing techniques, concepts, and technologies that provide potential solution options to meet urgent war fighter requirements. This effort will address the timely evolution of key sensor technology applications across all phases of Science and Technology (S&T) research, weapon system development and operational assessments. AFRL/PKDA, Bldg. 167, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio, is the contracting activity.
Lastest News and Events
- Two-Day Job Fair at Fort Bragg
- MacB Wins $41M Cybersecurity Task Order for AFLCMC
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $41M Cybersecurity Task Order for Air Force Life Cycle Management Center
- Air Force Technology: MacB wins cybersecurity contract to assist AFLCMC’s C3I division
- MacB Wins Contract for the Missile Defense Agency