MacB Wins AF Contract for Sensor Technology Assessment and Evaluation Research Methodology (STEM)
The AF Research Laboratory (AFRL) at Wright-Patterson AFB has awarded a five year, $17,450,000 ID/IQ task order research contract to MacAulay-Brown, Inc., (MacB) a Dayton, OH company. Under this effort, MacB will conduct research that engages assessment/evaluation methodologies for new and innovative layered sensing techniques, concepts, and technologies that provide potential solution options to meet urgent war fighter requirements. This effort will address the timely evolution of key sensor technology applications across all phases of Science and Technology (S&T) research, weapon system development and operational assessments. AFRL/PKDA, Bldg. 167, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio, is the contracting activity.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB HR Experts Selected for National Steering Committee and Regional Panel
- The Journal of Electronic Defense (AOC) Magazine: Thinking Through Collaborative Electronic Warfare
- WashingtonExec: EXECUTIVE PERSPECTIVE: Top 5 Things on the Minds of GovCon Execs: Sid Fuchs
- Enlighten Demos Artificial Intelligence Capabilities at DoD AI Industry Day
- Intelligence Community News: MTEQ teams with MacB on DIA HELIOS contract win