MacB Wins AF Contract for Sensor Technology Assessment and Evaluation Research Methodology (STEM)
The AF Research Laboratory (AFRL) at Wright-Patterson AFB has awarded a five year, $17,450,000 ID/IQ task order research contract to MacAulay-Brown, Inc., (MacB) a Dayton, OH company. Under this effort, MacB will conduct research that engages assessment/evaluation methodologies for new and innovative layered sensing techniques, concepts, and technologies that provide potential solution options to meet urgent war fighter requirements. This effort will address the timely evolution of key sensor technology applications across all phases of Science and Technology (S&T) research, weapon system development and operational assessments. AFRL/PKDA, Bldg. 167, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio, is the contracting activity.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Partners to Achieve Software Certification for IT Asset Management Tool
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command Logistics
- MacB Successfully Renews and Updates ISO 9001 Certification
- MacB Technical Expert to Serve as Panelist During FPGA Assurance Workshop
- MacB Technical Expert to Present FPGA Assurance Whitepaper at GOMACTech