MacB Wins AF Contract to Provide Program Management and Outreach Support for the AF SBIR/STTR and IRAD Programs
The AF Research Laboratory at Wright-Patterson AFB has awarded a Best Value five year, $3.9M contract to MacAulay-Brown, Inc. This contract provides direct support to the Air Force’s Science and Technology (S&T) related programs focused on enhancing the development, advocacy, and transition of these technologies to acquisition programs in a way that will improve the return on investment against the needs of the AF. The Government-MacB Team will focus on improving the process of identifying and developing topics that address urgent warfighter needs and transition successful results to acquisition programs while strengthening awareness, involvement and advocacy of key S&T customers/stakeholders.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Announces Additional Classified Contract Wins for Third Quarter
- MacB Band Performs Classic Rock at 2017 Spookstock Musical Event
- WashingtonExec: Save the Date: 2017 Fall GovCon Getaway
- WashingtonExec: MacB Announces $50M in Recent Classified Contract Awards
- MacB Partners on U.S. Strategic Command Award to Support Joint Warfighters