MacB Wins AF Contract to Provide Program Management and Outreach Support for the AF SBIR/STTR and IRAD Programs
The AF Research Laboratory at Wright-Patterson AFB has awarded a Best Value five year, $3.9M contract to MacAulay-Brown, Inc. This contract provides direct support to the Air Force’s Science and Technology (S&T) related programs focused on enhancing the development, advocacy, and transition of these technologies to acquisition programs in a way that will improve the return on investment against the needs of the AF. The Government-MacB Team will focus on improving the process of identifying and developing topics that address urgent warfighter needs and transition successful results to acquisition programs while strengthening awareness, involvement and advocacy of key S&T customers/stakeholders.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Spot on $28B DOD Information Analysis Center Contract