MacB Wins AF Contract to Provide Program Management and Outreach Support for the AF SBIR/STTR and IRAD Programs
The AF Research Laboratory at Wright-Patterson AFB has awarded a Best Value five year, $3.9M contract to MacAulay-Brown, Inc. This contract provides direct support to the Air Force’s Science and Technology (S&T) related programs focused on enhancing the development, advocacy, and transition of these technologies to acquisition programs in a way that will improve the return on investment against the needs of the AF. The Government-MacB Team will focus on improving the process of identifying and developing topics that address urgent warfighter needs and transition successful results to acquisition programs while strengthening awareness, involvement and advocacy of key S&T customers/stakeholders.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Technical Expert to Present FPGA Assurance Whitepaper at GOMACTech
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Awarded Prime Contract for U.S. Cyber Command
- MacB Adds Next Generation Cyber Mission Tools to Deployment Framework
- WashingtonExec: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Wins U.S. Cyber Command Contract
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting awarded USCYBERCOM prime contract