MacB Wins Army Contract for Advanced Geospatial Intelligence (AGI) and Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT) Support
The Army 66th MI Brigade in Darmstadt, Germany has awarded a three year contract to MacAulay-Brown, Inc., (MacB) a Dayton, OH company. Under this effort, MacB will provide personnel as necessary to support the 66th MI Brigade, at specified locations in the European Command (EUCOM) and Africa Command (AFRICOM). MacB will provide intelligence support services, consisting of AGI and MASINT processing, exploitation, dissemination, analysis, operations/planning and collection. Wiesbaden Contracting Center, Wiesbaden, Germany, is the contracting office.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon