MacB Wins Army Contract for Advanced Geospatial Intelligence (AGI) and Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT) Support
The Army 66th MI Brigade in Darmstadt, Germany has awarded a three year contract to MacAulay-Brown, Inc., (MacB) a Dayton, OH company. Under this effort, MacB will provide personnel as necessary to support the 66th MI Brigade, at specified locations in the European Command (EUCOM) and Africa Command (AFRICOM). MacB will provide intelligence support services, consisting of AGI and MASINT processing, exploitation, dissemination, analysis, operations/planning and collection. Wiesbaden Contracting Center, Wiesbaden, Germany, is the contracting office.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Announces Additional Classified Contract Wins for Third Quarter
- MacB Band Performs Classic Rock at 2017 Spookstock Musical Event
- WashingtonExec: Save the Date: 2017 Fall GovCon Getaway
- WashingtonExec: MacB Announces $50M in Recent Classified Contract Awards
- MacB Partners on U.S. Strategic Command Award to Support Joint Warfighters