MacB Wins Army Contract for Advanced Geospatial Intelligence (AGI) and Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT) Support
The Army 66th MI Brigade in Darmstadt, Germany has awarded a three year contract to MacAulay-Brown, Inc., (MacB) a Dayton, OH company. Under this effort, MacB will provide personnel as necessary to support the 66th MI Brigade, at specified locations in the European Command (EUCOM) and Africa Command (AFRICOM). MacB will provide intelligence support services, consisting of AGI and MASINT processing, exploitation, dissemination, analysis, operations/planning and collection. Wiesbaden Contracting Center, Wiesbaden, Germany, is the contracting office.
Lastest News and Events
- Military Embedded Systems: AFRL taps MacB to conduct & mature research on advanced sensors, EW technologies
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting develops cyber learning engine to detect unknown threats
- WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for Air Force Research Lab
- MacB Announces Exceptional First-Half Results for 2018
- WashingtonExec: $300M in Contracts for MacB So Far in 2018 Thanks to Big DOD Deals