MacB Wins First Task Order on Alliant Contract
MacB recently won a task order to support the 28th Test and Evaluation Squadron at Eglin Air Force Base. The win was the first task order awarded to MacB under the Alliant Contract. The Alliant Contract is a U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Government Wide Acquisition Contract designed to deliver cost-effective information technology solutions to the U.S. Federal Government. MacB will test Mission Planning Software and Aircrew Flight Equipment starting 1 September 2010 under the task order which has a base year and options for four additional years.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With Engility on USAF Weapons Simulation Contract
- MacB Technical Expert Highlighting FPGA Design Recovery at Upcoming Conference
- MacB Awarded $37M Cybersecurity and Information Systems Task Order
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Cyber, Information Systems Task Order
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Named One of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces in 2017 by The Baltimore Sun Media Group