MacB Wins USSTRATCOM Contract
The Air Force announced on Friday, July 25th, that MacAulay-Brown (MacB) was one of six winners awarded an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) contract for a maximum of $900 million. MacB President, Charlie Schwegman, said “this is a brand new, five year, full and open Prime contract for us with a new customer and a large ceiling.” Work on this contract will be performed at multiple locations in the USSTRACOM mission areas of Global Command and Control, Global Strike, ISR, Information Operations, Ballistic Missile Defense, Nuclear and Strategic Deterrence.” The multiple award ID/IQ contracts are for Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS) in support of USSTRATCOM to provide support for necessary information and advice, opinions, alternatives, analyses, evaluations, recommendations, training and engineering services.
Lastest News and Events
- Military Embedded Systems: AFRL taps MacB to conduct & mature research on advanced sensors, EW technologies
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting develops cyber learning engine to detect unknown threats
- WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for Air Force Research Lab
- MacB Announces Exceptional First-Half Results for 2018
- WashingtonExec: $300M in Contracts for MacB So Far in 2018 Thanks to Big DOD Deals