MacB in the News
Military Embedded Systems: AFRL taps MacB to conduct & mature research on advanced sensors, EW technologies
DAYTON, Ohio. Officials at the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) Spectrum Warfare Systems Engineering Branch (RYWD) tapped MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) for the Effective Sensor Technology Evaluations and Enabling Methodologies (ESTEEM) program task order where engineers will develop and mature research methodologies for rapid assessment of advanced sensors and electronic warfare (EW) technologies.
Click here to read the full story posted on mil-embedded.com on June 25.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon