MacB in the News
Military Embedded Systems: MacB wins subcontract to support Army’s distributed common ground system
DAYTON, Ohio. IAP Worldwide Services, Inc. (IAP) awarded MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) a subcontract to support the U.S. Army’s Distributed Common Ground System–Army (DCGS-A). The two-year contract has a total ceiling value of $11 million.
Click here to read the full story posted under News on the Military Embedded Systems website.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for AFRL
- Military Embedded Systems: AFRL taps MacB to conduct & mature research on advanced sensors, EW technologies
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting develops cyber learning engine to detect unknown threats
- WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for Air Force Research Lab
- MacB Announces Exceptional First-Half Results for 2018