MacB in the News
Military Embedded Systems: MacB wins subcontract to support Army’s distributed common ground system
DAYTON, Ohio. IAP Worldwide Services, Inc. (IAP) awarded MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) a subcontract to support the U.S. Army’s Distributed Common Ground System–Army (DCGS-A). The two-year contract has a total ceiling value of $11 million.
Click here to read the full story posted under News on the Military Embedded Systems website.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon