MacB in the News
Military Embedded Systems: Missile Defense Agency awards technical and engineering contract to MacB
DAYTON, Ohio. Engineering and cybersecurity consultancy MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has won a technical and engineering services contract from the U.S. Missile Defense Agency (MDA).
Click here to read the full story published on mil-embedded.com on July 21, 2018.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for AFRL
- Military Embedded Systems: AFRL taps MacB to conduct & mature research on advanced sensors, EW technologies
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting develops cyber learning engine to detect unknown threats
- WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for Air Force Research Lab
- MacB Announces Exceptional First-Half Results for 2018