MacB in the News
Military Embedded Systems: U.S. Air Force program focuses on improving T&E processes for all DoD weapons systems
DAYTON, Ohio. Officials at MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) received a $47 million task order by the U.S. Air Force Installation Contracting Agency (AFICA), under the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Information Analysis Center’s (DoD IAC), Defense Systems Technical Area Task (DS TAT) Multi-Award Contract (MAC).
The four-year prime award continues MacB’s work over the last five years assisting the Office of the Secretary of Defense designated Scientific Test and Analysis Techniques (STAT) Center of Excellence (COE). The objective is to improve the Test and Evaluation (T&E) strategy development and analysis for all DoD weapon systems programs. The majority of work will be performed at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton.
Click here to read the full story posted on Mil-Embedded.com
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon