MacB in the News
Military Embedded Systems: U.S. Air Force program focuses on improving T&E processes for all DoD weapons systems
DAYTON, Ohio. Officials at MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) received a $47 million task order by the U.S. Air Force Installation Contracting Agency (AFICA), under the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Information Analysis Center’s (DoD IAC), Defense Systems Technical Area Task (DS TAT) Multi-Award Contract (MAC).
The four-year prime award continues MacB’s work over the last five years assisting the Office of the Secretary of Defense designated Scientific Test and Analysis Techniques (STAT) Center of Excellence (COE). The objective is to improve the Test and Evaluation (T&E) strategy development and analysis for all DoD weapon systems programs. The majority of work will be performed at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton.
Click here to read the full story posted on Mil-Embedded.com
Lastest News and Events
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA
- 2019 Spring Job Fair - University of Dayton
- Sid Fuchs Named Chief Operating Officer of Alion Science and Technology