MacB in the News
Military Embedded Systems: U.S. Air Force program focuses on improving T&E processes for all DoD weapons systems
DAYTON, Ohio. Officials at MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) received a $47 million task order by the U.S. Air Force Installation Contracting Agency (AFICA), under the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Information Analysis Center’s (DoD IAC), Defense Systems Technical Area Task (DS TAT) Multi-Award Contract (MAC).
The four-year prime award continues MacB’s work over the last five years assisting the Office of the Secretary of Defense designated Scientific Test and Analysis Techniques (STAT) Center of Excellence (COE). The objective is to improve the Test and Evaluation (T&E) strategy development and analysis for all DoD weapon systems programs. The majority of work will be performed at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton.
Click here to read the full story posted on Mil-Embedded.com
Lastest News and Events
- Intelligence Community News: MTEQ teams with MacB on DIA HELIOS contract win
- New Enlighten Tools Make it Easier to Identify Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Launches Tool To Faster Detect Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner