MacB in the News
Service Contractor Magazine: Winning Hearts & Minds: Rebuilding the Government – Contractor Partnership by Sidney E. Fuchs
The following paragraph is from an article published in Service Contractor Magazine and written by MacB President and CEO Sidney E. Fuchs. The April 2016 edition was published by the Professional Services Council (PSC).
Immediately following the 9/11 attacks, federal agency budgets skyrocketed, all in the name of the Global War on Terrorism (GWOT). Many Government agencies, contractors, commercial companies and “mom and pop” operations, as well as investors, individuals and the overall US economy, benefited from this dramatic increase in Government spending. But none benefited more than the American people as our country fought a worldwide war against those that would do harm to our citizens here and across the globe. This economic climate also fueled the creation of thousands of new companies supporting the Government’s mission and gave greater opportunities to everyone involved.
To read Sid’s full article in Service Contractor Magazine, CLICK HERE.
The full 36-page magazine can been seen here.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Partners on U.S. Strategic Command Award to Support Joint Warfighters
- MacB President and CEO to Deliver Keynote Address at 2017 Fall GovCon Getaway
- MacB Partners on Advanced Simulation Technology Contract for AFRL
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With The Garrett Group For U.S. Strategic Command Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With Engility on USAF Weapons Simulation Contract