MacB in the News
Service Contractor Magazine: Winning Hearts & Minds: Rebuilding the Government – Contractor Partnership by Sidney E. Fuchs
The following paragraph is from an article published in Service Contractor Magazine and written by MacB President and CEO Sidney E. Fuchs. The April 2016 edition was published by the Professional Services Council (PSC).
Immediately following the 9/11 attacks, federal agency budgets skyrocketed, all in the name of the Global War on Terrorism (GWOT). Many Government agencies, contractors, commercial companies and “mom and pop” operations, as well as investors, individuals and the overall US economy, benefited from this dramatic increase in Government spending. But none benefited more than the American people as our country fought a worldwide war against those that would do harm to our citizens here and across the globe. This economic climate also fueled the creation of thousands of new companies supporting the Government’s mission and gave greater opportunities to everyone involved.
To read Sid’s full article in Service Contractor Magazine, CLICK HERE.
The full 36-page magazine can been seen here.
Lastest News and Events
- Military Embedded Systems: AFRL taps MacB to conduct & mature research on advanced sensors, EW technologies
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting develops cyber learning engine to detect unknown threats
- WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for Air Force Research Lab
- MacB Announces Exceptional First-Half Results for 2018
- WashingtonExec: $300M in Contracts for MacB So Far in 2018 Thanks to Big DOD Deals