MacB in the News
Sid Fuchs in the News: LSU Alumni Magazine 2016 Hall of Distinction
Earlier this year, MacB President and CEO Sidney E. Fuchs was elected to the Louisiana State University (LSU) Alumni Association Hall of Distinction Class of 2016. The association annually recognizes alumni who have distinguishes themselves and the University through their careers, personal and civic accomplishments, volunteer activities and loyalty to their alma mater.
In honor of that designation, Mr. Fuchs and the four other inductees were recently featured in the June 2016 issue of LSU Alumni Magazine, which is published quarterly each year in January, June, September and December.
CLICK here to view the full 84-page spread with Mr. Fuchs featured prominently on the cover and on pages 2, 26, 30, 49 and 50 of the magazine.
To read the entire MacB press release on his 2016 Hall of Distinction award, Click here.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for AFRL
- Military Embedded Systems: AFRL taps MacB to conduct & mature research on advanced sensors, EW technologies
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting develops cyber learning engine to detect unknown threats
- WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for Air Force Research Lab
- MacB Announces Exceptional First-Half Results for 2018