MacB in the News
Technical.ly Baltimore: Pair of Maryland cyber acquisition deals start 2017
With breaches everywhere, cybersecurity seems poised to stay on the upswing in 2017. And as Maryland looks to become a cyber capital, we’ll be looking for companies making moves.
To start the year, a trio of Maryland companies working in the federal space announced cybersecurity-related acquisition deals on Tuesday.
CLICK HERE to read the full story.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB to Host Fourth Annual Oktoberfest Celebration at Dayton Headquarters
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Subcontract To Support Army Electronic RD&E Headquarters
- MacB SVP Funds Historic European Tour for U.S. Air Force Academy Cadets
- MacB Announces Additional Classified Contract Wins for Third Quarter
- MacB Band Performs Classic Rock at 2017 Spookstock Musical Event