MacB in the News
Technical.ly Baltimore: Pair of Maryland cyber acquisition deals start 2017
With breaches everywhere, cybersecurity seems poised to stay on the upswing in 2017. And as Maryland looks to become a cyber capital, we’ll be looking for companies making moves.
To start the year, a trio of Maryland companies working in the federal space announced cybersecurity-related acquisition deals on Tuesday.
CLICK HERE to read the full story.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Partners to Achieve Software Certification for IT Asset Management Tool
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command Logistics
- MacB Successfully Renews and Updates ISO 9001 Certification
- MacB Technical Expert to Serve as Panelist During FPGA Assurance Workshop
- MacB Technical Expert to Present FPGA Assurance Whitepaper at GOMACTech