Trusted Computation Through Biologically Inspired Processes
Due to supply chain threats, it is no longer a reasonable assumption that traditional protections alone will provide sufficient security for enterprise systems. The proposed cognitive trust model architecture extends the state-of-the-art in enterprise anti-exploitation technologies by providing collective immunity through backup and cross-checking, proactive health monitoring and adaptive/autonomic threat response and network resource diversity.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Named One of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces in 2017 by The Baltimore Sun Media Group
- MacB Announces Record-Setting Year for Contract Awards in 2017
- WashingtonExec: MacB Sets New Personal Best For Contract Awards in 2017
- TECHEXPO Job Fair in McLean, VA
- Expo Experts Job Fair at WFPAB in Dayton