Trusted Computation Through Biologically Inspired Processes
Due to supply chain threats, it is no longer a reasonable assumption that traditional protections alone will provide sufficient security for enterprise systems. The proposed cognitive trust model architecture extends the state-of-the-art in enterprise anti-exploitation technologies by providing collective immunity through backup and cross-checking, proactive health monitoring and adaptive/autonomic threat response and network resource diversity.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Announces Additional Classified Contract Wins for Third Quarter
- MacB Band Performs Classic Rock at 2017 Spookstock Musical Event
- WashingtonExec: Save the Date: 2017 Fall GovCon Getaway
- WashingtonExec: MacB Announces $50M in Recent Classified Contract Awards
- MacB Partners on U.S. Strategic Command Award to Support Joint Warfighters