Trusted Computation Through Biologically Inspired Processes
Due to supply chain threats, it is no longer a reasonable assumption that traditional protections alone will provide sufficient security for enterprise systems. The proposed cognitive trust model architecture extends the state-of-the-art in enterprise anti-exploitation technologies by providing collective immunity through backup and cross-checking, proactive health monitoring and adaptive/autonomic threat response and network resource diversity.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Technical Expert to Present FPGA Assurance Whitepaper at GOMACTech
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Awarded Prime Contract for U.S. Cyber Command
- MacB Adds Next Generation Cyber Mission Tools to Deployment Framework
- WashingtonExec: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Wins U.S. Cyber Command Contract
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting awarded USCYBERCOM prime contract