Trusted Computation Through Biologically Inspired Processes
Due to supply chain threats, it is no longer a reasonable assumption that traditional protections alone will provide sufficient security for enterprise systems. The proposed cognitive trust model architecture extends the state-of-the-art in enterprise anti-exploitation technologies by providing collective immunity through backup and cross-checking, proactive health monitoring and adaptive/autonomic threat response and network resource diversity.
Lastest News and Events
- Intelligence Community News: MTEQ teams with MacB on DIA HELIOS contract win
- New Enlighten Tools Make it Easier to Identify Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Launches Tool To Faster Detect Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner