MacB in the News
Washington Business Journal: MacB buys Linthicum Heights software company
MacAulay-Brown Inc., a national security contractor with headquarters in Vienna and Dayton, Ohio, is ringing in the new year with an acquisition — its third in less than four years.
On Tuesday, MacAulay-Brown announced that it is buying Enlighten IT Consulting Corp., a Linthicum Heights-based veteran-owned IT firm serving the Department of Defense, intelligence and commercial customers. EITC primarily provides secure cloud engineering, big data analytics and software services.
CLICK HERE to read the full article on BizJournals.com/Washington/News
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Partners on DoD Language Interpretation and Translation Contract
- MacB to Showcase Leading-Edge Technologies at TechNet Augusta
- MacB VP Speaks on Transforming Defensive Cyber Operations at TechTalk Event
- MacB’s Commonwealth Technology Division Celebrates 50 Years of Service
- WashingtonExec: MacB Team Participates in TechTalk Session During Conference