MacB in the News
Washington Business Journal: MacB buys Linthicum Heights software company
MacAulay-Brown Inc., a national security contractor with headquarters in Vienna and Dayton, Ohio, is ringing in the new year with an acquisition — its third in less than four years.
On Tuesday, MacAulay-Brown announced that it is buying Enlighten IT Consulting Corp., a Linthicum Heights-based veteran-owned IT firm serving the Department of Defense, intelligence and commercial customers. EITC primarily provides secure cloud engineering, big data analytics and software services.
CLICK HERE to read the full article on BizJournals.com/Washington/News
Lastest News and Events
- MacB to Play a Key Role in Trusted Microelectronics Workshop
- MacB Announces Promotion of Two Senior Technologists to Vice President and CTO
- WashingtonExec: MacB Elevates James Sawyer, Robert Stafford to VP and CTO
- WashingtonExec: MacB CEO Named to List of Top 25 Leaders in Gov Contracting
- Enlighten IT Consulting Awarded Defense Logistics Agency Contract