MacB in the News
Washington Business Journal: MacB buys Linthicum Heights software company
MacAulay-Brown Inc., a national security contractor with headquarters in Vienna and Dayton, Ohio, is ringing in the new year with an acquisition — its third in less than four years.
On Tuesday, MacAulay-Brown announced that it is buying Enlighten IT Consulting Corp., a Linthicum Heights-based veteran-owned IT firm serving the Department of Defense, intelligence and commercial customers. EITC primarily provides secure cloud engineering, big data analytics and software services.
CLICK HERE to read the full article on BizJournals.com/Washington/News
Lastest News and Events
- MacB to Host Fourth Annual Oktoberfest Celebration at Dayton Headquarters
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Subcontract To Support Army Electronic RD&E Headquarters
- MacB SVP Funds Historic European Tour for U.S. Air Force Academy Cadets
- MacB Announces Additional Classified Contract Wins for Third Quarter
- MacB Band Performs Classic Rock at 2017 Spookstock Musical Event