MacB in the News
Washington Business Journal: MacB buys Linthicum Heights software company
MacAulay-Brown Inc., a national security contractor with headquarters in Vienna and Dayton, Ohio, is ringing in the new year with an acquisition — its third in less than four years.
On Tuesday, MacAulay-Brown announced that it is buying Enlighten IT Consulting Corp., a Linthicum Heights-based veteran-owned IT firm serving the Department of Defense, intelligence and commercial customers. EITC primarily provides secure cloud engineering, big data analytics and software services.
CLICK HERE to read the full article on BizJournals.com/Washington/News
Lastest News and Events
- MacB SVP Speaking on Identity in Cybersecurity Panel at Washington D.C. Conference
- WashingtonExec: MacB’s Shawn Justice to Speak on ‘Identity on Cybersecurity’ Panel
- WashingtonExec: MacB Special Ops Analyst Inducted into Ohio Military Hall of Fame
- MacB CEO Sid Fuchs Selected to Dayton’s Top 100 People in Aerospace and Defense
- WashingtonExec: MacB’s Sid Fuchs Recognized Among Dayton’s Top 100 in Aero/Defense