MacB in the News
Washington Business Journal: MacB buys Linthicum Heights software company
MacAulay-Brown Inc., a national security contractor with headquarters in Vienna and Dayton, Ohio, is ringing in the new year with an acquisition — its third in less than four years.
On Tuesday, MacAulay-Brown announced that it is buying Enlighten IT Consulting Corp., a Linthicum Heights-based veteran-owned IT firm serving the Department of Defense, intelligence and commercial customers. EITC primarily provides secure cloud engineering, big data analytics and software services.
CLICK HERE to read the full article on BizJournals.com/Washington/News
Lastest News and Events
- Defense Systems: Army ACCENT deal accelerates cloud migration
- WashingtonExec: U.S. Army Contracting Command Awards Enlighten IT Consulting ACCENT Contract
- MacB Launches New Version of RADMF Cyber Defense Environment
- WashingtonExec: MacB Launches Updated Version of RADMF Cyber Defense Environment
- ExecutiveBiz: MacB Subsidiary Adds Cloud Deployment Feature to Cyber Defense Platform for Govt Clients