Washington Business Journal: MacB buys Linthicum Heights software company
MacAulay-Brown Inc., a national security contractor with headquarters in Vienna and Dayton, Ohio, is ringing in the new year with an acquisition — its third in less than four years.
On Tuesday, MacAulay-Brown announced that it is buying Enlighten IT Consulting Corp., a Linthicum Heights-based veteran-owned IT firm serving the Department of Defense, intelligence and commercial customers. EITC primarily provides secure cloud engineering, big data analytics and software services.
CLICK HERE to read the full article on BizJournals.com/Washington/News
Lastest News and Events
- Washington Business Journal: MacB buys Linthicum Heights software company
- DBJ: Dayton company acquires Maryland tech firm
- Washington Technology: MacB adds cloud engineering, NetOps depth with latest acquisition
- GovConWire: MacB Eyes Cyber Portfolio Expansion Via Enlighten IT Consulting Purchase
- MacB Welcomes New Vice President of Human Resources