MacB in the News
Washington Technology: Alion closes MacAulay-Brown purchase
Alion Science and Technology said Wednesday it has closed its acquisition of MacAulay-Brown, which will operate as a subsidiary.
First announced Aug. 2, the deal pushes Alion past the $1 billion-pro forma revenue threshold and more solidly into the middle tier of the government market. It now has a greater presence across national security customers and in higher-end IT domains like electronic warfare and artificial intelligence.
Analysts at Moody’s Investor Service note that Alion’s increased size with MacB in tow can help take down costs over a wider base of customers and hence be more competitive against larger players. That notion of scale that has driven many government market mergers in the last two years.
MacB CEO Sid Fuchs and other members of the management team will join Alion.
Lastest News and Events
- Intelligence Community News: MTEQ teams with MacB on DIA HELIOS contract win
- New Enlighten Tools Make it Easier to Identify Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Launches Tool To Faster Detect Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner