MacB in the News
Washington Technology: Alion closes MacAulay-Brown purchase
Alion Science and Technology said Wednesday it has closed its acquisition of MacAulay-Brown, which will operate as a subsidiary.
First announced Aug. 2, the deal pushes Alion past the $1 billion-pro forma revenue threshold and more solidly into the middle tier of the government market. It now has a greater presence across national security customers and in higher-end IT domains like electronic warfare and artificial intelligence.
Analysts at Moody’s Investor Service note that Alion’s increased size with MacB in tow can help take down costs over a wider base of customers and hence be more competitive against larger players. That notion of scale that has driven many government market mergers in the last two years.
MacB CEO Sid Fuchs and other members of the management team will join Alion.
Lastest News and Events
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference
- MacB Wins Spot on $500M HELIOS Contract for the Defense Intelligence Agency
- Enlighten IT Consulting Signs Cooperative Research Agreement with West Point
- WashingtonExec: MacB Subsidiary Enlighten IT Gets Managed Service Provider Seal of Approval from AWS