MacB in the News
Washington Technology: Alion Science inks deal for MacAulay-Brown
Alion Science and Technology has agreed to acquire engineering and technology services contractor MacAulay Brown to further expand a footprint across national security agencies.
Terms of the transaction announced Thursday were undisclosed. This is Alion’s first acquisition since the company was purchased by private equity firm Veritas Capital three years ago.
Click here to read the full post on WashingtonTechnology.com
Lastest News and Events
- Washington Technology: Alion Science inks deal for MacAulay-Brown
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology