MacB in the News
Washington Technology: Alion Science inks deal for MacAulay-Brown
Alion Science and Technology has agreed to acquire engineering and technology services contractor MacAulay Brown to further expand a footprint across national security agencies.
Terms of the transaction announced Thursday were undisclosed. This is Alion’s first acquisition since the company was purchased by private equity firm Veritas Capital three years ago.
Click here to read the full post on WashingtonTechnology.com
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners with BAE Systems on US Army Intelligence Contract
- MacB HR Experts Selected for National Steering Committee and Regional Panel
- The Journal of Electronic Defense (AOC) Magazine: Thinking Through Collaborative Electronic Warfare
- WashingtonExec: EXECUTIVE PERSPECTIVE: Top 5 Things on the Minds of GovCon Execs: Sid Fuchs
- Enlighten Demos Artificial Intelligence Capabilities at DoD AI Industry Day