MacB in the News
Washington Technology: MacB adds cloud engineering, NetOps depth with latest acquisition
MacAulay-Brown has added more depth in the areas of cloud engineering, big data analytics and software solutions through its latest acquisition of Enlighten IT Consulting.
Hanover, Md.-based Enlighten IT was founded in 2007 and provides secure cloud engineering, analytics and big data solutions to the defense and intelligence communities.
CLICK HERE to read the full story published on Jan. 3, 2017 WashingtonTechnology.com
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Spot on $28B DOD Information Analysis Center Contract