MacB in the News
Washington Technology: MacB adds cloud engineering, NetOps depth with latest acquisition
MacAulay-Brown has added more depth in the areas of cloud engineering, big data analytics and software solutions through its latest acquisition of Enlighten IT Consulting.
Hanover, Md.-based Enlighten IT was founded in 2007 and provides secure cloud engineering, analytics and big data solutions to the defense and intelligence communities.
CLICK HERE to read the full story published on Jan. 3, 2017 WashingtonTechnology.com
Lastest News and Events
- MacB SVP Speaking on Identity in Cybersecurity Panel at Washington D.C. Conference
- WashingtonExec: MacB’s Shawn Justice to Speak on ‘Identity on Cybersecurity’ Panel
- WashingtonExec: MacB Special Ops Analyst Inducted into Ohio Military Hall of Fame
- MacB CEO Sid Fuchs Selected to Dayton’s Top 100 People in Aerospace and Defense
- WashingtonExec: MacB’s Sid Fuchs Recognized Among Dayton’s Top 100 in Aero/Defense