Washington Technology: MacB adds cloud engineering, NetOps depth with latest acquisition
MacAulay-Brown has added more depth in the areas of cloud engineering, big data analytics and software solutions through its latest acquisition of Enlighten IT Consulting.
Hanover, Md.-based Enlighten IT was founded in 2007 and provides secure cloud engineering, analytics and big data solutions to the defense and intelligence communities.
CLICK HERE to read the full story published on Jan. 3, 2017 WashingtonTechnology.com
Lastest News and Events
- Washington Business Journal: MacB buys Linthicum Heights software company
- DBJ: Dayton company acquires Maryland tech firm
- Washington Technology: MacB adds cloud engineering, NetOps depth with latest acquisition
- GovConWire: MacB Eyes Cyber Portfolio Expansion Via Enlighten IT Consulting Purchase
- MacB Welcomes New Vice President of Human Resources