MacB in the News
Washington Technology: MacB adds cloud engineering, NetOps depth with latest acquisition
MacAulay-Brown has added more depth in the areas of cloud engineering, big data analytics and software solutions through its latest acquisition of Enlighten IT Consulting.
Hanover, Md.-based Enlighten IT was founded in 2007 and provides secure cloud engineering, analytics and big data solutions to the defense and intelligence communities.
CLICK HERE to read the full story published on Jan. 3, 2017 WashingtonTechnology.com
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With Engility on USAF Weapons Simulation Contract
- MacB Technical Expert Highlighting FPGA Design Recovery at Upcoming Conference
- MacB Awarded $37M Cybersecurity and Information Systems Task Order
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Cyber, Information Systems Task Order
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Named One of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces in 2017 by The Baltimore Sun Media Group