MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: $300M in Contracts for MacB So Far in 2018 Thanks to Big DOD Deals
Engineering and cybersecurity firm MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) announced it has picked up more than $300 million in contract wins in the first half of 2018. Nearly half of that — $135 million — came from previously unannounced classified contract awards, the company said.
MacB has been awarded positions as a prime and subcontractor on five new indefinite delivery-indefinite quantity contracts for the Defense Department and the intelligence community, according to the company’s announcement.
Click here to read the full story posted on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- Washington Technology: Alion Science inks deal for MacAulay-Brown
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology