MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: $300M in Contracts for MacB So Far in 2018 Thanks to Big DOD Deals
Engineering and cybersecurity firm MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) announced it has picked up more than $300 million in contract wins in the first half of 2018. Nearly half of that — $135 million — came from previously unannounced classified contract awards, the company said.
MacB has been awarded positions as a prime and subcontractor on five new indefinite delivery-indefinite quantity contracts for the Defense Department and the intelligence community, according to the company’s announcement.
Click here to read the full story posted on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- Intelligence Community News: MTEQ teams with MacB on DIA HELIOS contract win
- New Enlighten Tools Make it Easier to Identify Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Launches Tool To Faster Detect Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner