MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: $300M in Contracts for MacB So Far in 2018 Thanks to Big DOD Deals
Engineering and cybersecurity firm MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) announced it has picked up more than $300 million in contract wins in the first half of 2018. Nearly half of that — $135 million — came from previously unannounced classified contract awards, the company said.
MacB has been awarded positions as a prime and subcontractor on five new indefinite delivery-indefinite quantity contracts for the Defense Department and the intelligence community, according to the company’s announcement.
Click here to read the full story posted on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- Enlighten IT Consulting Named New Managed Service Partner with AWS
- ExecutiveBiz: AWS Certifies Enlighten IT Consulting as Cloud Managed Service Provider; Dave Levy Quoted
- Alion Announces Platinum Sponsorship of GTC DC 2018: Bringing Practical Artificial Intelligence Solutions to Government at the Premier GPU Conference
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference