MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded $8.5M SWEATER Task Order by the Air Force Research Lab
The Air Force Research Lab (AFRL) has awarded an $8.5M contract on the Spectrum Warfare Evaluation and Assessment Technology Engineering Research (SWEATER). The Advanced EW System Engineering and Demonstration (ASEAD) win has a three-year period of performance, for a total value of $8.5 million. All work will be performed at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton.
To read the full story on WashingtonExec.com, click here.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Named One of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces in 2017 by The Baltimore Sun Media Group
- MacB Announces Record-Setting Year for Contract Awards in 2017
- WashingtonExec: MacB Sets New Personal Best For Contract Awards in 2017
- TECHEXPO Job Fair in McLean, VA
- Expo Experts Job Fair at WFPAB in Dayton