MacB in the News
WashingtonExec Daily: 25 Leaders in Government Contracting You Should Know About: Sid Fuchs
In a year of transformational change, government contractors are facing that question like never before. A few select leaders are even shaping the conversation.
For the second year in a row, WashingtonExec has assembled its list of executives who are blazing a path in uncertain times. Who are the trendsetters finding opportunities and maintaining their relevance in a crowded marketplace?
Fuchs has leveraged strategic acquisitions (most recently, Enlighten IT Consulting in January 2017) – and focused on organic growth – to replace 80 percent of MacB’s revenue that converted to small business over the past five years.
Click Here to read the full article posted by WashingtonExec on Feb. 26.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners with BAE Systems on US Army Intelligence Contract
- MacB HR Experts Selected for National Steering Committee and Regional Panel
- The Journal of Electronic Defense (AOC) Magazine: Thinking Through Collaborative Electronic Warfare
- WashingtonExec: EXECUTIVE PERSPECTIVE: Top 5 Things on the Minds of GovCon Execs: Sid Fuchs
- Enlighten Demos Artificial Intelligence Capabilities at DoD AI Industry Day