MacB in the News
WashingtonExec Daily: 25 Leaders in Government Contracting You Should Know About: Sid Fuchs
In a year of transformational change, government contractors are facing that question like never before. A few select leaders are even shaping the conversation.
For the second year in a row, WashingtonExec has assembled its list of executives who are blazing a path in uncertain times. Who are the trendsetters finding opportunities and maintaining their relevance in a crowded marketplace?
Fuchs has leveraged strategic acquisitions (most recently, Enlighten IT Consulting in January 2017) – and focused on organic growth – to replace 80 percent of MacB’s revenue that converted to small business over the past five years.
Click Here to read the full article posted by WashingtonExec on Feb. 26.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Spot on $28B DOD Information Analysis Center Contract