MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: EXECUTIVE PERSPECTIVE: Top 5 Things on the Minds of GovCon Execs: Sid Fuchs
WashingtonExec has been reaching out to successful leaders in government and government contracting to learn more about their habits, experiences and perspectives.
Sid Fuchs is president of MacAulay-Brown, which was acquired by Veritas Capital, and merged with Alion Science and Technology in August. Mr. Fuchs has a long history of corporate turnarounds and putting companies on growth trajectories in the public sector. A talented guitarist and noted speaker, he is the author of “Get Off the Bench: Unleashing the Power of Strategic Networking Through Relationships.”
WashingtonExec: What’s on your reading list?
Fuchs: I am currently in the middle of “Five Frogs on a Log” by Feldman and Spratt, and “On Leadership” and “Tough Calls: Making the Right Decisions in Challenging Times” by Allan Leighton. “Five Frogs” is about transition and integration in M&A (timely given MacB’s sale in August of this year), while the other two books are by Allan Leighton, a turnaround specialist who revived the Royal Mail in the U.K., as well as several retail chains. All three books are practical, experience based and results focused.
Click here to read the full article on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- MacB HR Experts Selected for National Steering Committee and Regional Panel
- The Journal of Electronic Defense (AOC) Magazine: Thinking Through Collaborative Electronic Warfare
- WashingtonExec: EXECUTIVE PERSPECTIVE: Top 5 Things on the Minds of GovCon Execs: Sid Fuchs
- Enlighten Demos Artificial Intelligence Capabilities at DoD AI Industry Day
- Intelligence Community News: MTEQ teams with MacB on DIA HELIOS contract win