MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: Former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta Receives 30th Annual INSA William Oliver Baker Award
The Allied landing on the beaches of Normandy one June morning began what would come to be known as the largest seaborne invasion in history — the launch of the invasion of German-occupied western Europe, or, D-Day.
Exactly seventy years later, more than 700 guests donned their black-tie attire to join Former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta as he accepted the 30th annual William Oliver Baker Award at an Intelligence and National Security Alliance (INSA) Award dinner hosted last Friday evening at the Hilton in Washington, D.C.
The guests came to pay tribute to the country’s excellence in intelligence and national security activities and included intelligence and national security community members, former Baker Award recipients, academics and private sector representatives.
To read the entire article, please click here.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Announces Additional Classified Contract Wins for Third Quarter
- MacB Band Performs Classic Rock at 2017 Spookstock Musical Event
- WashingtonExec: Save the Date: 2017 Fall GovCon Getaway
- WashingtonExec: MacB Announces $50M in Recent Classified Contract Awards
- MacB Partners on U.S. Strategic Command Award to Support Joint Warfighters