MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacAulay-Brown announces $200 million in contract wins
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), has won $200 million in previously unannounced classified contract wins for federal government customers, the company announced July 10.
The company’s contract responsibilities for the prime awards include operations and engineering, prototyping, systems development, testing and training of specialized hardware, software and methodologies used worldwide. Most of the work will be delivered by MacB engineers, scientists, technicians, data analysts and operations personnel in Dayton, Ohio, and the Washington, D.C., area in addition to other locations.
Click here to read the full story posted on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Partners on U.S. Strategic Command Award to Support Joint Warfighters
- MacB President and CEO to Deliver Keynote Address at 2017 Fall GovCon Getaway
- MacB Partners on Advanced Simulation Technology Contract for AFRL
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With The Garrett Group For U.S. Strategic Command Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With Engility on USAF Weapons Simulation Contract