MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacAulay-Brown announces $200 million in contract wins
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), has won $200 million in previously unannounced classified contract wins for federal government customers, the company announced July 10.
The company’s contract responsibilities for the prime awards include operations and engineering, prototyping, systems development, testing and training of specialized hardware, software and methodologies used worldwide. Most of the work will be delivered by MacB engineers, scientists, technicians, data analysts and operations personnel in Dayton, Ohio, and the Washington, D.C., area in addition to other locations.
Click here to read the full story posted on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec Hosts Sid Fuchs: 'Don't Confuse Activity with Results'
- MacB Announces Over $200M in Classified Prime Contract Wins
- Intelligence Community News: MacB announces more than $200M in classified prime contract wins
- MacB CEO to Speak at ACG Monthly Meeting
- WashingtonExec: Save the Date: Sid Fuchs on ‘Surviving and Thriving’