MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacAulay-Brown announces $200 million in contract wins
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), has won $200 million in previously unannounced classified contract wins for federal government customers, the company announced July 10.
The company’s contract responsibilities for the prime awards include operations and engineering, prototyping, systems development, testing and training of specialized hardware, software and methodologies used worldwide. Most of the work will be delivered by MacB engineers, scientists, technicians, data analysts and operations personnel in Dayton, Ohio, and the Washington, D.C., area in addition to other locations.
Click here to read the full story posted on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon