MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. Awarded $40M Prime Contract by Air Force Research Lab
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) announced Jan. 25 that it has been awarded a prime contract by the Air Force Research Lab (AFRL) for Spectrum Warfare Evaluation and Assessment Technology Engineering Research (SWEATER). The task order contract has a seven-year period of performance for a total value of $40 million.
CLICK HERE to read the full article on WashingtonExec.com.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon