MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Announces $50M in Recent Classified Contract Awards
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. has been awarded over $50 million in previously undisclosed classified government contracts in the third quarter, the company announced.
The newly announced contract wins bring the company’s yearly total of classified contract awards to over $250 million.
Click here to read the full story published on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Announces Record-Setting Year for Contract Awards in 2017
- WashingtonExec: MacB Sets New Personal Best For Contract Awards in 2017
- TECHEXPO Job Fair in McLean, VA
- Expo Experts Job Fair at WFPAB in Dayton
- MacB Continues Partnership on Intelligence Collection and Analysis for Air Force Special Operations Command