MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Announces $50M in Recent Classified Contract Awards
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. has been awarded over $50 million in previously undisclosed classified government contracts in the third quarter, the company announced.
The newly announced contract wins bring the company’s yearly total of classified contract awards to over $250 million.
Click here to read the full story published on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon