MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Announces $50M in Recent Classified Contract Awards
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. has been awarded over $50 million in previously undisclosed classified government contracts in the third quarter, the company announced.
The newly announced contract wins bring the company’s yearly total of classified contract awards to over $250 million.
Click here to read the full story published on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners with BAE Systems on US Army Intelligence Contract
- MacB HR Experts Selected for National Steering Committee and Regional Panel
- The Journal of Electronic Defense (AOC) Magazine: Thinking Through Collaborative Electronic Warfare
- WashingtonExec: EXECUTIVE PERSPECTIVE: Top 5 Things on the Minds of GovCon Execs: Sid Fuchs
- Enlighten Demos Artificial Intelligence Capabilities at DoD AI Industry Day