MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded $49 Million, 5-Year Prime Contract by the Air Force Institute of Technology
It was announced on October 15th that the Air Force Institute of Technology Graduate School of Engineering & Management (AFIT/EN) awarded MacAulay-Brown (MacB) a prime contract worth $49 million over five years to support the Scientific Test and Analysis Techniques (STAT) in Test and Evaluation (T&E) Center of Excellence (COE) and the Center for Operational Analysis (COA).
CLICK HERE to read the full article on WashingtonExec.com.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Partners on U.S. Strategic Command Award to Support Joint Warfighters
- MacB President and CEO to Deliver Keynote Address at 2017 Fall GovCon Getaway
- MacB Partners on Advanced Simulation Technology Contract for AFRL
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With The Garrett Group For U.S. Strategic Command Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With Engility on USAF Weapons Simulation Contract