MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Band “The Operators” Takes First Place in Spookstock 2014 Battle of the Bands Competition
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) today announced that it recently sponsored Spookstock 2014, a musical festival and competition that raises money for the families of fallen Special Operations Forces (SOF) soldiers and CIA officers, and that the MacB Band took first place in the Spookstock 2014 Battle of the Bands competition.
To read the entire article, please click here.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Spot on $28B DOD Information Analysis Center Contract