MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Band “The Operators” Takes First Place in Spookstock 2014 Battle of the Bands Competition
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) today announced that it recently sponsored Spookstock 2014, a musical festival and competition that raises money for the families of fallen Special Operations Forces (SOF) soldiers and CIA officers, and that the MacB Band took first place in the Spookstock 2014 Battle of the Bands competition.
To read the entire article, please click here.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB HR Experts Selected for National Steering Committee and Regional Panel
- The Journal of Electronic Defense (AOC) Magazine: Thinking Through Collaborative Electronic Warfare
- WashingtonExec: EXECUTIVE PERSPECTIVE: Top 5 Things on the Minds of GovCon Execs: Sid Fuchs
- Enlighten Demos Artificial Intelligence Capabilities at DoD AI Industry Day
- Intelligence Community News: MTEQ teams with MacB on DIA HELIOS contract win