MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Band “The Operators” Takes First Place in Spookstock 2014 Battle of the Bands Competition
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) today announced that it recently sponsored Spookstock 2014, a musical festival and competition that raises money for the families of fallen Special Operations Forces (SOF) soldiers and CIA officers, and that the MacB Band took first place in the Spookstock 2014 Battle of the Bands competition.
To read the entire article, please click here.
Lastest News and Events
- Military Embedded Systems: AFRL taps MacB to conduct & mature research on advanced sensors, EW technologies
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting develops cyber learning engine to detect unknown threats
- WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for Air Force Research Lab
- MacB Announces Exceptional First-Half Results for 2018
- WashingtonExec: $300M in Contracts for MacB So Far in 2018 Thanks to Big DOD Deals