MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Band “The Operators” Takes First Place in Spookstock 2014 Battle of the Bands Competition
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) today announced that it recently sponsored Spookstock 2014, a musical festival and competition that raises money for the families of fallen Special Operations Forces (SOF) soldiers and CIA officers, and that the MacB Band took first place in the Spookstock 2014 Battle of the Bands competition.
To read the entire article, please click here.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Partners on U.S. Strategic Command Award to Support Joint Warfighters
- MacB President and CEO to Deliver Keynote Address at 2017 Fall GovCon Getaway
- MacB Partners on Advanced Simulation Technology Contract for AFRL
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With The Garrett Group For U.S. Strategic Command Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With Engility on USAF Weapons Simulation Contract