MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Band “The Operators” Takes First Place in Spookstock 2014 Battle of the Bands Competition
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) today announced that it recently sponsored Spookstock 2014, a musical festival and competition that raises money for the families of fallen Special Operations Forces (SOF) soldiers and CIA officers, and that the MacB Band took first place in the Spookstock 2014 Battle of the Bands competition.
To read the entire article, please click here.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Awarded Prime Contract for U.S. Cyber Command
- MacB Adds Next Generation Cyber Mission Tools to Deployment Framework
- WashingtonExec: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Wins U.S. Cyber Command Contract
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting awarded USCYBERCOM prime contract
- MacB Promotes Duane Shugars to Senior Vice President and General Manager