MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Elevates James Sawyer, Robert Stafford to VP and CTO
MacAulay-Brown Inc. announced Feb. 2 James Sawyer and Robert Stafford have been promoted to vice president and chief technology officer, respectively.
Sawyer and Stafford have more than 60 years of combined technical and operational experience, with increasing levels of responsibility throughout their careers.
“Jim Sawyer has years of experience in nearly every facet of running and growing a business in our industry,” MacB Senior Vice President of Corporate Business Development and Capture Don Raines said. “He has earned the title of vice president and CTO by working tirelessly to expand the technical capabilities necessary for diversification across the organization and to meet our customers’ mission needs. With his combined years of experience, Jim has increased our competitive discriminators for new and existing business opportunities.”
Click Here to read the full story on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Spot on $28B DOD Information Analysis Center Contract