MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Employees to Attend, Present at 2017 GOMACTech Conference
MacAulay-Brown Inc. (MacB) announced March 13 that employees from its Secure Computing and Communications (SCC) Division, based in Roanoke, Va., will attend the 2017 Government Microcircuit Applications and Critical Technology (GOMACTech) conference in various roles. GOMACTech is the critical technology forum where major government microelectronics applications and initiatives are announced.
Click Here to read the full story published on WashingtonExec.com on Wednesday, March 15.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon