MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Employees to Attend, Present at 2017 GOMACTech Conference
MacAulay-Brown Inc. (MacB) announced March 13 that employees from its Secure Computing and Communications (SCC) Division, based in Roanoke, Va., will attend the 2017 Government Microcircuit Applications and Critical Technology (GOMACTech) conference in various roles. GOMACTech is the critical technology forum where major government microelectronics applications and initiatives are announced.
Click Here to read the full story published on WashingtonExec.com on Wednesday, March 15.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB HR Experts Selected for National Steering Committee and Regional Panel
- The Journal of Electronic Defense (AOC) Magazine: Thinking Through Collaborative Electronic Warfare
- WashingtonExec: EXECUTIVE PERSPECTIVE: Top 5 Things on the Minds of GovCon Execs: Sid Fuchs
- Enlighten Demos Artificial Intelligence Capabilities at DoD AI Industry Day
- Intelligence Community News: MTEQ teams with MacB on DIA HELIOS contract win