MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Employees to Attend, Present at 2017 GOMACTech Conference
MacAulay-Brown Inc. (MacB) announced March 13 that employees from its Secure Computing and Communications (SCC) Division, based in Roanoke, Va., will attend the 2017 Government Microcircuit Applications and Critical Technology (GOMACTech) conference in various roles. GOMACTech is the critical technology forum where major government microelectronics applications and initiatives are announced.
Click Here to read the full story published on WashingtonExec.com on Wednesday, March 15.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB to Host Fourth Annual Oktoberfest Celebration at Dayton Headquarters
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Subcontract To Support Army Electronic RD&E Headquarters
- MacB SVP Funds Historic European Tour for U.S. Air Force Academy Cadets
- MacB Announces Additional Classified Contract Wins for Third Quarter
- MacB Band Performs Classic Rock at 2017 Spookstock Musical Event