MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Employees to Attend, Present at 2017 GOMACTech Conference
MacAulay-Brown Inc. (MacB) announced March 13 that employees from its Secure Computing and Communications (SCC) Division, based in Roanoke, Va., will attend the 2017 Government Microcircuit Applications and Critical Technology (GOMACTech) conference in various roles. GOMACTech is the critical technology forum where major government microelectronics applications and initiatives are announced.
Click Here to read the full story published on WashingtonExec.com on Wednesday, March 15.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Partners on DoD Language Interpretation and Translation Contract
- MacB to Showcase Leading-Edge Technologies at TechNet Augusta
- MacB VP Speaks on Transforming Defensive Cyber Operations at TechTalk Event
- MacB’s Commonwealth Technology Division Celebrates 50 Years of Service
- WashingtonExec: MacB Team Participates in TechTalk Session During Conference