MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Launches Updated Version of RADMF Cyber Defense Environment
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading national security company delivering advanced engineering services, cybersecurity and product solutions, announced today that Enlighten IT Consulting (EITC), a MacB company, recently launched new cyber defense capabilities (version 2.5) of its proprietary Rapid Analytic Deployment and Management Framework (RADMF). The technology offers Department of Defense (DoD) and other Government customers a unique way to deploy a cost-effective AWS GovCloud (US) environment in minutes. With RADMF, federal customers can rapidly deploy more than 40 open source technologies to support analytics development at production scale.
Click here to read the full story published on WashingtonExec.com on Friday, April 21.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Partners to Achieve Software Certification for IT Asset Management Tool
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command Logistics
- MacB Successfully Renews and Updates ISO 9001 Certification
- MacB Technical Expert to Serve as Panelist During FPGA Assurance Workshop
- MacB Technical Expert to Present FPGA Assurance Whitepaper at GOMACTech