MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Launches Updated Version of RADMF Cyber Defense Environment
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading national security company delivering advanced engineering services, cybersecurity and product solutions, announced today that Enlighten IT Consulting (EITC), a MacB company, recently launched new cyber defense capabilities (version 2.5) of its proprietary Rapid Analytic Deployment and Management Framework (RADMF). The technology offers Department of Defense (DoD) and other Government customers a unique way to deploy a cost-effective AWS GovCloud (US) environment in minutes. With RADMF, federal customers can rapidly deploy more than 40 open source technologies to support analytics development at production scale.
Click here to read the full story published on WashingtonExec.com on Friday, April 21.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB to Host Fourth Annual Oktoberfest Celebration at Dayton Headquarters
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Subcontract To Support Army Electronic RD&E Headquarters
- MacB SVP Funds Historic European Tour for U.S. Air Force Academy Cadets
- MacB Announces Additional Classified Contract Wins for Third Quarter
- MacB Band Performs Classic Rock at 2017 Spookstock Musical Event