MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Names Christopher Hill VP of HR
MacAulay-Brown Inc. announced Jan. 17 Christopher T. Hill has been named the new vice president of human resources. He brings more than 20 years of professional and executive experience to the position. Hill will report directly to MacB Senior Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer Mia Kerivan-O’Malley.
CLICK HERE to read the full story posted on WashingtonExec.com.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB HR Experts Selected for National Steering Committee and Regional Panel
- The Journal of Electronic Defense (AOC) Magazine: Thinking Through Collaborative Electronic Warfare
- WashingtonExec: EXECUTIVE PERSPECTIVE: Top 5 Things on the Minds of GovCon Execs: Sid Fuchs
- Enlighten Demos Artificial Intelligence Capabilities at DoD AI Industry Day
- Intelligence Community News: MTEQ teams with MacB on DIA HELIOS contract win