MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Names Christopher Hill VP of HR
MacAulay-Brown Inc. announced Jan. 17 Christopher T. Hill has been named the new vice president of human resources. He brings more than 20 years of professional and executive experience to the position. Hill will report directly to MacB Senior Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer Mia Kerivan-O’Malley.
CLICK HERE to read the full story posted on WashingtonExec.com.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Contract for the Missile Defense Agency
- MacB Technical Expert to Co-Present Bitstream Verification Techniques at Conference
- Dayton Business Journal: https://www.bizjournals.com/dayton/news/2018/06/20/beavercreek-firm-awarded-two-defense-contracts.html
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Develops Cyber Learning Engine to Detect Unknown Threats
- Military Embedded Systems: Missile Defense Agency awards technical and engineering contract to MacB