MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Names Christopher Hill VP of HR
MacAulay-Brown Inc. announced Jan. 17 Christopher T. Hill has been named the new vice president of human resources. He brings more than 20 years of professional and executive experience to the position. Hill will report directly to MacB Senior Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer Mia Kerivan-O’Malley.
CLICK HERE to read the full story posted on WashingtonExec.com.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB to Host Fourth Annual Oktoberfest Celebration at Dayton Headquarters
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Subcontract To Support Army Electronic RD&E Headquarters
- MacB SVP Funds Historic European Tour for U.S. Air Force Academy Cadets
- MacB Announces Additional Classified Contract Wins for Third Quarter
- MacB Band Performs Classic Rock at 2017 Spookstock Musical Event