MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. has won a $12 million contract to provide experimental research in pulsed power sources, including electromagnetic-launcher technology, the company announced.
Under the indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity contract, MacB will work with the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory’s Plasma Physics Division, which is involved in researching, designing, developing and testing what are known as pulsed power sources.
Click here to read the full story on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference
- MacB Wins Spot on $500M HELIOS Contract for the Defense Intelligence Agency
- Enlighten IT Consulting Signs Cooperative Research Agreement with West Point
- WashingtonExec: MacB Subsidiary Enlighten IT Gets Managed Service Provider Seal of Approval from AWS