MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. has won a $12 million contract to provide experimental research in pulsed power sources, including electromagnetic-launcher technology, the company announced.
Under the indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity contract, MacB will work with the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory’s Plasma Physics Division, which is involved in researching, designing, developing and testing what are known as pulsed power sources.
Click here to read the full story on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon