MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. has won a $12 million contract to provide experimental research in pulsed power sources, including electromagnetic-launcher technology, the company announced.
Under the indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity contract, MacB will work with the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory’s Plasma Physics Division, which is involved in researching, designing, developing and testing what are known as pulsed power sources.
Click here to read the full story on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- Intelligence Community News: MTEQ teams with MacB on DIA HELIOS contract win
- New Enlighten Tools Make it Easier to Identify Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Launches Tool To Faster Detect Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner