MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB President and CEO Sid Fuchs Joins SDMI as Senior Fellow
National Security company MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) announced yesterday that its president and CEO, Sid Fuchs, has been named a Senior Fellow by the Stephenson Disaster Management Institute (SDMI). The mission of SDMI is to save the lives of people and animas by continuously improving disaster management through leadership in applied research and executive education. SDMI is an institute of the Louisiana State University (LSU).
“Sid has an outstanding reputation and will be an excellent addition to SDMI,” said Joseph Booth, Executive Director of SDMI. “We look forward to working closely with him to further our goal of increasing awareness of disaster management with top government officials and industry leaders throughout the country.”
To read the entire article, please click here.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Technical Expert to Present FPGA Assurance Whitepaper at GOMACTech
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Awarded Prime Contract for U.S. Cyber Command
- MacB Adds Next Generation Cyber Mission Tools to Deployment Framework
- WashingtonExec: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Wins U.S. Cyber Command Contract
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting awarded USCYBERCOM prime contract