MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB President and CEO Sid Fuchs Joins SDMI as Senior Fellow
National Security company MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) announced yesterday that its president and CEO, Sid Fuchs, has been named a Senior Fellow by the Stephenson Disaster Management Institute (SDMI). The mission of SDMI is to save the lives of people and animas by continuously improving disaster management through leadership in applied research and executive education. SDMI is an institute of the Louisiana State University (LSU).
“Sid has an outstanding reputation and will be an excellent addition to SDMI,” said Joseph Booth, Executive Director of SDMI. “We look forward to working closely with him to further our goal of increasing awareness of disaster management with top government officials and industry leaders throughout the country.”
To read the entire article, please click here.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Spot on $28B DOD Information Analysis Center Contract