MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB President and CEO Sid Fuchs Joins SDMI as Senior Fellow
National Security company MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) announced yesterday that its president and CEO, Sid Fuchs, has been named a Senior Fellow by the Stephenson Disaster Management Institute (SDMI). The mission of SDMI is to save the lives of people and animas by continuously improving disaster management through leadership in applied research and executive education. SDMI is an institute of the Louisiana State University (LSU).
“Sid has an outstanding reputation and will be an excellent addition to SDMI,” said Joseph Booth, Executive Director of SDMI. “We look forward to working closely with him to further our goal of increasing awareness of disaster management with top government officials and industry leaders throughout the country.”
To read the entire article, please click here.
Lastest News and Events
- Military Embedded Systems: AFRL taps MacB to conduct & mature research on advanced sensors, EW technologies
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting develops cyber learning engine to detect unknown threats
- WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for Air Force Research Lab
- MacB Announces Exceptional First-Half Results for 2018
- WashingtonExec: $300M in Contracts for MacB So Far in 2018 Thanks to Big DOD Deals