MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB President and CEO Sid Fuchs Joins SDMI as Senior Fellow
National Security company MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) announced yesterday that its president and CEO, Sid Fuchs, has been named a Senior Fellow by the Stephenson Disaster Management Institute (SDMI). The mission of SDMI is to save the lives of people and animas by continuously improving disaster management through leadership in applied research and executive education. SDMI is an institute of the Louisiana State University (LSU).
“Sid has an outstanding reputation and will be an excellent addition to SDMI,” said Joseph Booth, Executive Director of SDMI. “We look forward to working closely with him to further our goal of increasing awareness of disaster management with top government officials and industry leaders throughout the country.”
To read the entire article, please click here.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB HR Experts Selected for National Steering Committee and Regional Panel
- The Journal of Electronic Defense (AOC) Magazine: Thinking Through Collaborative Electronic Warfare
- WashingtonExec: EXECUTIVE PERSPECTIVE: Top 5 Things on the Minds of GovCon Execs: Sid Fuchs
- Enlighten Demos Artificial Intelligence Capabilities at DoD AI Industry Day
- Intelligence Community News: MTEQ teams with MacB on DIA HELIOS contract win