MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Sets New Personal Best For Contract Awards in 2017
2017 was MacAulay-Brown, Inc.’s best year yet for contract awards, with 164 deals and $550 million in contract dollars won, the company said.
The 164 contracts and task orders awarded in 2017 include both new business and recompete work, with 75 percent of the company’s contract work performed a prime contractor, MacB said.
Click here to read the full story posted on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- MacB HR Experts Selected for National Steering Committee and Regional Panel
- The Journal of Electronic Defense (AOC) Magazine: Thinking Through Collaborative Electronic Warfare
- WashingtonExec: EXECUTIVE PERSPECTIVE: Top 5 Things on the Minds of GovCon Execs: Sid Fuchs
- Enlighten Demos Artificial Intelligence Capabilities at DoD AI Industry Day
- Intelligence Community News: MTEQ teams with MacB on DIA HELIOS contract win